No matter you are trying to cover up the grey hair or just want to revamp your look with new style and colors, this blog will surely help you out to make healthier choices. So let’s comb this tangled topic regarding Vegetable hair dye!!
Coloring hair is the best way to make a style statement, but it is best when they are chemical free as Synthetic colors can cause irritation, hair fall and sometimes eye infections too. When it comes to hair color, the market is full of hair colors but with a lot of chemicals like ammonia and its derivatives, etc. These chemicals are proven to be harmful to the hair growth, shine, and strength.
In case you are facing hair fall at a rapid speed, consult a doctor at first place, discontinue the usage of the hair colour sold in market. Reason of the hair fall can be any and the situation can be critical, almost reaching the baldness level. In such cases the hair transplant becomes an appropriate option to your hair problem. Today many people are going with hair transplant and it is successful as well, it is absolutely natural and safe.
To avoid this, Organic hair colour or vegetable dye comes as a boon loaded with the goodness of natural ingredients.
What is vegetable dye?
Vegetable dye is made up of vegetables, and it does not contain any chemicals and other harmful toxic substances which are not good for your hair. They are very good for those people who are allergic to certain chemicals and want to avoid any breakage or hair loss in the future. It will not only restore the color and texture of the hair but will also improve the overall health of the hair.
Out of many, few of the best vegetable hair dye are mentioned here which are safe, non- toxic and very helpful for your hair.
- Number one is the henna which is widely used by the people to color their hair.
- Furthermore, we have different types of herbs to achieve a particular color including Black walnut to achieve a black or dark color tone whereas chamomile and calendula lead to a darker blond.
- Teas such as black or hibiscus are also natural ways to color the hair.
But before we use organic hair coloring methods, we need to keep in mind few things-
- The very first thing to do is to do a patch test before you use them to make sure you are not allergic to them or doesn’t have any other side-effect.
- Keep in mind that these natural hair colors take few days to come out with the exact shade. So be patient!
- Always wash your hair before you apply them onto your hair as oily scalp can become a hurdle in achieving the best results.
- You can go for multiple touch-ups as these are completely safe to use.
What are the benefits of Vegetable Hair Dye?
When it comes to vegetable Hair dye, we have an extensive list of advantages to make you happy.
- Vegetable hair dye will not do any harm to your hair. The reason being, that it does not contain any chemicals and other ingredients which can cause harm to your hair.
- Vegetable dye will not change the structure of your hair, thus causing no damage, breakage, hair loss or loss of shine.
- Vegetable hair dye will provide conditioning to your hair as the natural ingredients in vegetable hair dye will help in conditioning your hair making them softer, shinier and stronger.
- Vegetable hair dye is safe during pregnancy as it does not have any adverse effect on the unborn baby and are safe to use during pregnancy.
- Vegetable hair dye is not permanent which means you can change your hair color without waiting too long. This dye can be completely washed out if you wash your hair with shampoo for 8-10 times.
How to Prepare Vegetable Hair Dye?
Here are some of the preparations of vegetable hair dye-
- Darken your hair by using Rosemary and Sage- People who are having a problem with dry hair can darken their hair with the help of rosemary and sage. All you need is, a cup of sage, and one cup of rosemary put these leaves in a bowl and put water in a right quantity. After that, boil this mixture and leave it untouched for 3-4 hours. Apply it on your hair, massage your hairs with this liquid and Leave it, till it gets dry. After that, you can wash your hair and dry it using a clean towel.
- Lightening your hair with the help of lemon and chamomile- If you want to lighten your hair then go for chamomile tea and lemon. All you need to do is to add chamomile tea and lemon juice in the bowl and mix it very well. When the mixture is ready, apply it on your hair. Again leave this mixture till hair gets dry out completely and then wash your hair and dry it using a towel.